You are not alone.
Up to 1 in 5 women will suffer from post-partum depression or anxiety
If you are suffering from post-partum depression, then you’re invited to join our emotional support group. Please come, share, learn, and connect with other women in a safe, non-judgmental setting.
You are ENOUGH.
What can post-partum depression look like?
- Feelings of anger, rage, or irritability
- Crying or sadness
- Constant worry or racing thoughts
- Thoughts of harming yourself or your baby
- Feelings of guilt, shame, or hopelessness
- Difficulty bonding with your baby
- Loss of interest in things you used to enjoy
For more information, please email [email protected]